S8:7 Time for After
S8:6 The King, The Widow and Rick
The Many Faces of Daryl Dixon: character study
I do not watch spoiler videos, read spoiler articles or read the comics.... this is just what I think will (and won't) happen!
- Not today, not tomorrow.... and not S8:8, either. I don't think Rick will get to kill Negan yet; we'll be hanging on into the next half-season.
- Eugene's cowardice and treachery towards AHK will bite him on the ass. He'll be gone... possibly by the hand of his benefactor?
- Gabriel will die, and it will be really, really sad, but he will say lots of super-profound things (probably to Rick) first.
- Gregory will be strung up by the imprisoned Saviours.
- Anyone who softened towards Negan when he talked about his wife will be reminded that yes, this guy is a total psycho. Someone else will meet Lucille. Could it be Dwighty-Boy? Possibly, but not before he has had a 'moment' with Daryl....
- ....and, before Dwight breathes his last breath, maybe he will save Daryl and Tara from an fate worse than or actual death.
- Morgan or Henry will get to kill Jared Saviour.
- We will be left with a dangling thread equal to the end of S6 ~ possible another unseen victim of Lucille?
- Ezekiel will go into therapy.
- Michonne and Jadis will have a bitch-fight when Jadis tries to jump Rick's bones.
- Carl will invite Sadiq to become a regular and prominent member of the cast.
- Dr Carson will cure the Walker plague with an infusion of 'erbs.
- Regina will remember that she's not a real member of the cast and that before this half-season no one had ever seen or mentioned her, and oblige us all by getting herself killed.
- Rick and Daryl will get clean shirts.
- Jesus will turn water into wine... no, I'm getting silly here.)