Thursday 6 July 2023

#CountYourTitles Book Challenge #BookTag #BookStack


I saw this challenge on Alison Williams' blog and Cathy Ryan's Between The Lines, and couldn't resist getting up to look at my bookshelves!

The challenge is to find books from your shelves that have an increasing number of words in the title, beginning with a one word title.

I only got to seven yesterday - found them all within about three minutes (as I made my own rule - to pick the first one I saw), then searched both book cases for an 'eight' with no luck ... but today saw it hiding there, all slim and quietly on the top shelf (see below!).

Here are my 1 - 8.  I've read them all apart from All The Light We Cannot See  (probably why it's the only one that doesn't look as if I found it in a dusty attic!!).  Amazon link to each book below :)















2 comments:

  1. Ha, I missed this post! I shall have to give this a go too. I've only read two of yours. One the Road and All The Light We Cannot See (the only one you haven't read :)), but I'm curious about Lindisfarne by Magnus Magnussen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun looking for them! Was v pleased to spot the 8, hiding there :). I bought Lindisfarne when I was there, to research the book. ATLWCS was a present, which I WILL get to... one day....!

      Delete