Thursday 28 March 2019

The Park on the 28th: March - Early Spring #Trees #Nature

The park where I go for my walks, photos taken in roughly the same places, on the 28th of each month, to observe the changes in the seasons: the trees, the flowers, the light in the sky.  Each month seems to have its own feel, regardless of what the weather is doing on that particular day.

Spring is definitely here this month, though it comes a little later in the north of England!  Still cold; I needed a scarf and gloves.  A real feeling of winter merging into early spring, though - still the bare trees, but some of them are showing growth now, and the flowers are wonderful!


Click month to see previous posts:

February 
January
December
November 
October 
September 

Although later in my route, I had to start with this wonderful blossom!


March winds blowing my hair over my face - which is good!!


10 comments:

  1. I love this series. Wow, your world has come alive. I hope you're enjoying all of those beautiful flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Expect a lot more green next month x

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, Terry and a wonderful way to remember. Off to check out the previous months now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely posts and a great way to record the seasons. I don't know how I missed these but will be looking out for them in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's strange how each month has its own 'feel' - whatever the weather is like on that day.

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos, Terry. It's so nice to see the flowers starting to show and the promise of spring on the horizon. xx

    ReplyDelete