Sunday 3 January 2021

Thank you, #TWD actors! #TheWalkingDead

In line with my Walking Dead obsession, from December 2019, I decided to do a 'happy birthday' tweet for every member of the TWD cast, past and present.  I couldn't find all the birthdays online, but I managed most.


If you would like to see all of them, click here: #TWDBirthdays

A few of those mentioned not only actually saw the tweet 😲, but were kind enough to thank me, or acknowledge in some way, which, of course, thrilled me to bits!  Here are their responses:

~ Andy: Jeremy Palko ~




~ Jared: Joshua Mikel ~




~ Oscar: Vincent M Ward ~




~ Jules: Alex Sgambati ~





~ Tobin: Jason Douglas ~




~ Morales: Juan G Pareja ~



~ Gage: Jackson Pace ~



~ Sam Anderson: Major Dodson ~



~ Gregory: Xander Berkeley ~



~ Dr Harlan Carson: R.Keith Harris ~



~ Alvaro: Carlos Navarro ~



~ Dr Caleb: Sunkrish Bala ~




~ Regina: Thunderbird Dinwiddie ~



~ Patricia: Jane McNeill ~



~ Tamiel: Sabrina Gennarino ~


~ Nabila: Nadine Marissa ~


~ DJ: Matt Mangum ~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment