Sunday 13 October 2019

BLACKTHORN is live! #NewRelease



   Just 99p/equivalent until end Dec 1st!
On Amazon HERE 
(universal link)


BLACKTHORN



The UK, year 2139 
One hundred and fifteen years ago, a mysterious virus wiped out ninety-five per cent of humanity.


Blackthorn, the largest settlement in England, rose from the ashes of the devastated old world. It is a troubled city, where the workers live in crude shacks, and make do with the worst of everything.


It is a city of violent divisions, crime, and an over-populated jail block―until a charismatic traveller has a miraculous vision, and promises to bring hope back to the people's lives.


Blackthorn falls under Ryder Swift's spell, and most devoted of all is the governor's loyal servant, Lieutenant August Hemsley.


Twenty-one-year-old Evie has lived her whole life in the shacks.  She and disillusioned guard Byron Lewis are two of a minority who have doubts about Ryder's message.  Can they stand against the beliefs of an entire city?



Would you believe what this man told you?  It's actually a model called Ben Dalhous, but it's exactly how I picture Ryder Swift :)


These two are the nearest I can find to Evie; the bottom one is totally her; pity you can't see her face!  
The top one is actress Alexandra Daddario.


....and Byron



14 comments:

  1. Aha, the story goes on! I'll be looking forward to this one eagerly, TT! Love the photo-fits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it does, and Evie has a strong connection with a main character from the Tipping Point series - look at her and guess which one, ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Oh, can't wait for this one! Thanks for the info, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks so much for your continuing support! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm all excited too, Teri! Thanks so much for your support xx

      Delete
  4. How did I miss this?? 😳

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Terry! It's on my list, and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just snapped up my copy! Thank you Terry :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Stephanie, only just seen this - Blogger has been playing up and not letting me answer comments! But thank you! x

      Delete
  7. I really need to catch up. I haven't read anything for ages and I know these will be brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that - the non-reading phase! I do hope you get to read this, and all of the series - Blackthorn is stand alone, but means more if you've read the series. :)

      Delete