Wednesday 25 December 2019

My 20 Most Viewed Blog Posts of 2019


I was surprised to see that I've written 66 posts on this blog over the course of 2019; yes, I spend most of my time at my laptop!

It's always interesting to note which ones receive the most views; the most popular are usually those that contain advice for writers, though I'm pleased that many fellow Walking Dead addicts are stopping by—and interest in my own books when they're released is so appreciated, too! 

Mostly, though, it's just good to know that you're not talking to thin air, so if you're reading this now: thank you!  Here are the twenty most viewed of this year's crop, in ascending order (ie, number one got the most!).

If there is one you would like to take a look at, please click the title :)






18: On Being Sixty

...as I was, this year.  Totally ridiculous, of course ;)




 From September 2018 - August 2019, on the 28th of each month, I took pictures in the park where I go for my walks to track the changing seasons.




My mother died in April this year, aged 93;
I am sure she would have been amazed to see that 905 people 
took a look at a poem she wrote over 70 years ago :)



15. Blackthorn is Live!

My 20th book, published in November this year :)






One of my irregular series of TV and film reviews, with trailers





 A bit of fun, from back in April!


I love a Top Ten countdown!
Here are the ten most viewed, in reverse order: 


9.  Lately I've Been Watching....

Another of the most popular posts in my TV reviews series












2.  Hope is Live!

My 19th book, published in May this year :)



1.  Stacks of Useful Articles For Writers
~ Writing Advice ~

This is an ongoing project; I add new posts as I find them, under headings such as 'publishing' and 'social media', so it's easy to find what you're looking for.  

I'm so pleased that this has proved so successful - it's had 3923 views so far, and I hope it's helped writers new and old, everywhere!



Thanks so much for visiting my blog; happy new year and new decade, and I hope you will return!

 

2 comments:

  1. And a wonderful blog it is, TT. Those figures are impressive. For my own part, I loved your park posts especially.

    ReplyDelete